Looking forward to RRBBO#8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah peatbog, that is the best laugh I've had all year!!!!!!!!! And that's a fact! Happy new year!

Peatbog said:
platypus-hats1.jpg
Oh no! You've let Doofenshmirtz know that I am Major Monogram and I have been cloning Perry the Platypus!
Well since the secret is out....ENJOY THE SONG!
I'm guessing you have kids around my sons age :wink:

"Ferb! I know what we're going to do today" "what?" "Figure out what a platypus really is"

Haha, and where did the baby bunny thing even start? I've allways kinda wondered that.

Peatbog said:
And the platypus can locate its prey "by detecting electric fields generated by muscular contractions" of the prey?* The strange critter can consume food equal to their own body weight in 24 hours. All of that and they still look good in a hat! What kind of crazy animal is this?

Just a normal everyday Australian :wink: ...................

charliechaindrive said:
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah peatbog, that is the best laugh I've had all year!!!!!!!!! And that's a fact! Happy new year!

This is no laughing matter. Nothing but serious stuff here...

Happy New Year, though! ;)

Tater said:
MIGS, you ought to make a fat-boy trike out of that Basman. I can't wait to see what you do with that one. 8)

Peatbog said:
:shock:
......What if I throw in a couple of hats?

platypus-hats1.jpg

This is too funny :lol:

I have wanted to do a trike but they just end up taking too much space.

Peatbog said:
:shock:

Hey, you wouldn't want to trade for one of these, would you?

redframe.jpg

I'll throw in a roll of vinyl handlebar tape...and some baby platypusespi if Sensor will let loose of them. What if I throw in a couple of hats?

platypus-hats1.jpg

what do you feed those little critters?

Feed those twins..Schwinns

I'm late to the game to no surprise. Been busier than can be lately. This year I plan on building something with what I have available. I don't plan to order anything. Build the best bike I can with what I've got on hand. And this one will be simple too. No theme to it like last year. Just a nice riding Rat!

Chips_Mahoy said:
I'm late to the game to no surprise. Been busier than can be lately. This year I plan on building something with what I have available. I don't plan to order anything. Build the best bike I can with what I've got on hand. And this one will be simple too. No theme to it like last year. Just a nice riding Rat!

That's basically my plan, as well. I went too complicated last year. This year, the plan is to put together all these cool vintage parts I haven't been able to use on any other build on one bike. Of course, I did just sell the frame I was going to use, but I've got more to choose from.

My plan for this years RRBBO#8 is to use THIS!!!
102_9945.jpg

of course that's presuming i can find parts to customize it and I somehow get my lizard to give the bike up

Are you planning on covering your seat with lizard skin? :p

well i can but any lizard skin that I "cover" my seat will still be attached to a live lizard so it would be uncomfortable for it and me as well
(but that does gives me a photo shot Idea)

I have looked through the previous build off galleries and have decided I will try to do something no one else has done. I've been collecting parts and have made a few sketches. Need a few more items and a build name. Ready for the start date to arrive on the calendar!!!
tu9ybe3e.jpg

Peatbog said:
MazdaFlyer said:
I have looked through the previous build off galleries and have decided I will try to do something no one else has done.

Well, don't use a turtle for a seat. That one isn't new anymore. Should look pretty snappy though when he is done.

"Should look pretty snappy though". I caught that one! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back