Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rode my old rider bike in to work tonight. What I'm going to do it just mock up my forks on my trike to see what it looks like with the big wheels on it it's got 700cs on ot at the moment so there bigger then the wheels I'm going to use on the trike. It's just to see how it sits.

I'm going to try and get the head set al nice and plum tonight so I can take it home tomorrow night . I finished painting my wheels today I forgot to get some pics I will get some tomorrow wen I get home

Tonight I'm going to try and make my seat mounting bracket as well so if everything goes to plan I can mount it on tomorrow night wen she's at home. ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good, im liking the go-kart seat. im at a cross road looking flr a seat myself. the bomber seat has its good points also..

Looking good, im liking the go-kart seat. im at a cross road looking flr a seat myself. the bomber seat has its good points also..
Thanks No Joke
I wouldn't change them tractor seats you got they really look the part
I love them seats wish I could have one :)

Had a good night playing around with my forks there not the forks or wheel I'm going to use it's just to get a ruff idea of what it's going to sit like
e7u5ehe7.jpg

2enu5a3a.jpg

In this pic you can see how much the frame twisted in welding.........
y3udubyn.jpg

Just getting a feel of how it's going to I used my bomber seat !
mamuze5u.jpg

ebu6ydur.jpg

ume8yne8.jpg

The little box under the back it there to account for the back wheels and tyres ;) let me know what you think!!!!

Im liking it. Almost looks like a big wheel. If your old enough to remimber what a big whell is ;)
Thanks No Joke
Yeah I remember what they look like I never had one tho :( lol

Had a good night playing around with my forks there not the forks or wheel I'm going to use it's just to get a ruff idea of what it's going to sit like
e7u5ehe7.jpg

2enu5a3a.jpg

In this pic you can see how much the frame twisted in welding.........
y3udubyn.jpg

Just getting a feel of how it's going to I used my bomber seat !
mamuze5u.jpg

ebu6ydur.jpg

ume8yne8.jpg

The little box under the back it there to account for the back wheels and tyres ;) let me know what you think!!!!

You should be able to remove much of that twist in the frame using some hammer mechanics....

You should be able to remove much of that twist in the frame using some hammer mechanics....
This is what I had planed for getting the twist out 1 of 2 ways
1 I'm going to heat the frame red got and just move it a little it and untwist it
2 car one of my welds and twist the head tube and reweld the frame

One way I will do it lol

The front will be about 3/4 inches lower as I'm using a smaller wheel and making the forks shorter

I got my mate at work to help me out with the bending back the back bone :)
4ede7yzu.jpg

ty9uqa3e.jpg
everything's good and proper and all plum. He done done really good welds for me as well
husydyga.jpg

hybu8eva.jpg

If it all goes to plan she's com thing home tonight I can't wait.
Paint , wheels, rope , tool box. Oh I sed to much ;)

My baby's coming home tomorrow she's in the car now :D

I'm going to make my little truck bed / tool box.
It's going to be 26"x7"x7" flat bed coming out the back of my frame sitting inside my back wheels should look good

Any ideas about how to make new soft wood look old ????

The bomber seat is pretty freakin cool. You definitely have the triike to make it work.

Back