MANUJAWN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moparornocar
05 Dodge SX 2.0 driver reporting in: maybe some other car.
Jake, is that shiny aluminum tape on the guard, the stuff Kingfish is always going on about? Might have to pick some up... And how permanent is that paint marker? I couldn't find anything like that in my town

05 Dodge SX 2.0 driver reporting in: maybe some other car.
Jake, is that shiny aluminum tape on the guard, the stuff Kingfish is always going on about? Might have to pick some up... And how permanent is that paint marker? I couldn't find anything like that in my town
THAT'S THE METALLIC BLACK PAINT SHINING IN THE SUN. I DO USE THAT PAINT THAT WRATTERS ARE TALKING ABOUT. I USE IT TO DETAIL MY CARS. IT'S GREAT!! I BUY MINE ON AMAZON.

Jake,

This build is looking great. Reading thru the your threads always make me want to fire up the grille and throw some kind of meat on it.

I saw something new with the hose attached. I might borrow that on a future build...

I see you are also still listening to the bikes. They usually know what they are talking about. At least that is my theory.

Cant wait to see what your plans are for that shiny guard.

Moparornocar!
THANK YOU. I'M GLAD THAT I INSPIRE YOU TO SPARK THE GRILL UP. IT BRINGS FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOGETHER. VERY THERAPEUTIC. I USED THE HOSE TO HIDE THE GEAR CABLE. IT ALSO LOOKED TUFF TO ME. THE BIKE SAID IT WOULD MAKE WRATTERS SAY...WHAT THE?!?
TODAY I'LL FINISH THE GRIPS, TIRE, SEAT AND INSTALL THE CHAIN. THE ONE THAT I BROUGHT WAS TOO SHORT. BEANBAG!!
OH WELL. MIGHT AS WELL GET A BOTTLE OF WINE WHILE I'M OUT MOPEDING AROUND TOWN. SO CRANK UP SOME THE HOOTERS " ALL YOU ZOMBIES" AND...GTB!! PEACE

GTBOGMMAS!!
IMG_20210701_192305043.jpg

Jake, did you try changing the watch batteries in those? With good batteries, the eyes turn on with the switch inside the nose.
THANKS BROTHER. I NOTICED THAT. I MAY DO IT. GOTTA STAY FOCUSED ON GETTING IT TO ROLL AND SHIFT GEARS TOMORROW. THEN IT'S TOUCH UPS AND DOODADS. YOUR BIKE IS STUNNING AS USUAL...SEE YA AT THE FINISH LINE. I JUST GOT A NEW MUSTANG. PEACE
IMG_20210903_202744175.jpg

Sick Mach 1! Yeah, do the light thing later. Stay focused on what HAS to be done. I really like all of the color theme highlights you're adding man!!! This is one bad jawn!

Sneaky surprise!
Wow

Latest posts

Back