MBBO#3 the drawing board

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Fruit Krate. He's vaguely interested in building... he just wants to ride. But I might be able to get him on board for the build off. At almost 15 he really just wants to... hmm :confused: I don't know... He's on his :eek: smart phone a lot. o_O

Carl.

Black and Grey mock-ups, also did the rear wheel properly and added the stick shift:

14968338086_413ef09261_z.jpg

14804669830_1440cb238e_z.jpg

Luke.

Does it have a serial number on the left dropout?
Have not found any on bb or dropout but haven't tried that hard to get through the black yet

Edit:
There be purple under that there black.
The boy that owned this bike really must have wanted to make sure the purple didn't show if this thing got scratched because the black is thick as can be.

Last edited:
Yep, that be a Bratz! Nothing wrong with that though, some very cool bikes have been made from Bratz bikes!

Peatbog's Bratz bike from RRBBO7 is probably one of the best I have seen:

The Eliminator
IMG_2495.jpg

Luke.

Yep, that be a Bratz! Nothing wrong with that though, some very cool bikes have been made from Bratz bikes!

Peatbog's Bratz bike from RRBBO7 is probably one of the best I have seen:

The Eliminator
IMG_2495.jpg

Luke.
I was trying to find a build thread for that bike. As a fun note I think that picture is on wikipedia under muscle bicycles.

I was trying to find a build thread for that bike. As a fun note I think that picture is on wikipedia under muscle bicycles.
Peatbog is no longer a member, he was banned, unfortunately this happened before the forum upgrade, so all his posts were wiped, if someone is banned now there is the option to leave their posts intact.

Luke.

Just figured I would remind everyone, that we are running pretty open rules, same as last year, so if you want to do more than one build in the timeframe, go ahead!
Only thing is they must be entered separately, separate build threads and separate photos for judging...

Luke.

I'd maybe swap the colors a little. The orange & red right next to each other is too low contrast I think
That's the least of our problems...
Have you priced a 5 speed rear end lately?
We'll be piecing it all together from a frame,
and a Stingray chain guard... both of which
I don't even have yet but are coming...
(Glad we have 4 months ...)

Carl.

That's the least of our problems...
Have you priced a 5 speed rear end lately?
We'll be piecing it all together from a frame,
and a Stingray chain guard... both of which
I don't even have yet but are coming...
(Glad we have 4 months ...)

Carl.
I understand that's why I may stick to a single speed as much as I hate the idea.
I'm probably going to win the award for being a cheapskate (if it exist) because so far I'm only $20 in and have picked up a couple parts already as well as the bratz bike I'm using.
After setting on the bike and having the front end go flying off the ground I'm positive I won't even try to ride it (I'll recruit somebody short to test ride it lol)

Latest posts

Back