(MBBO Class 1) **DERELICT DILL** Mini-Crash's entry ((DONE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work later. For now...

PXBLot.jpg

We did a little tonight. We tried out the new crank and had to do some modifications to get it to clear the chain guard. The nice thing about a rat rod is you can beat it, and all it does is knock off a little rust! :D So once the mods were fitted he did the final install (with some help of course)

MQAgDs.jpg

YDSjjB.jpg

jemSYS.jpg

Then we threw the sissy and seat on just to get a sense of them. Not sure if we'll go tall or short. If we go tall, we may have to make up a ratty pad. I wonder where I can get a burlap sack? Maybe with a pickle on it?

3J2kkV.jpg

I bet all of Mini Crash's friends have bike envy can't wait to see all his ideas in the end . :41:

That is awesome! This was last year's winner?
Yes, I was humbled to have received as many votes as I did. It was my second build, but my first muscle bike (or second, because I did my bike at the same time) The links to the builds are in my sig.

Depending on what your son wants to do, I would buy him the whole bike and work with him on restoring it. Looks like you go for the Resto-mod thing, so finding a basket case shouldn't be too hard.

Wow so much to take in on here...great stuff...congrats on the win. looks well deserved. he wants to have custom rims like I built for my '64 and am building for the fastback.

We did a little tonight. We tried out the new crank and had to do some modifications to get it to clear the chain guard. The nice thing about a rat rod is you can beat it, and all it does is knock off a little rust! :D So once the mods were fitted he did the final install (with some help of course)

MQAgDs.jpg

YDSjjB.jpg

jemSYS.jpg

Then we threw the sissy and seat on just to get a sense of them. Not sure if we'll go tall or short. If we go tall, we may have to make up a ratty pad. I wonder where I can get a burlap sack? Maybe with a pickle on it?

3J2kkV.jpg
Thats sweet!
Please get the boy some rubber gloves though. Don't you read the warning labels?

Latest posts

Back