MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some sun...

Check the multi color shine on the headtube.
The whole bike is like this. Tons of clear next...

Carl.
metallic/pearl blue is my favarite color,I did my road bike in Plastikote metallic blue (electric blue) rattlecan 15 years ago,shes had a hard life but the paint still looks really good,that brand is a lot tougher than other brands for the same price range,but is harder to get now
love it Carl,well done

Painting my Haro anodized teal sprocket flat blk. The teal just don't clash right... ah well, it was dinged up a bit.

Carl. :android:

wonder if you can get BLACKHOLE BLACK
:eek: A black so black light can't get out?
Painting my Haro anodized teal sprocket flat blk. The teal just don't clash right... ah well, it was dinged up a bit...
Actually I have some Rustoleum color change left over from a past project that I think will go nicely with the color change flakes in the clear...
Accidentally Awesome!

It's the end of day 3 of 4 on a retreat... spiritually recharged but spotty cell reception. Thanks for the veiws... going back together soon, and starting the superdetailing...

I'm planning on fabbing a battery backed up generator system on the ALiEN. I haven't found a good schematic yet. Seems like charging your iPod is all the rage, but I want more than trickle charge for lighting. So I may end up scratching my own design... any ideas out there?

If you can charge a phone you should be able to charge one of the battery operated chargers for cell phones hope you understand what I'm talking about never had one but I got one of the big batteries for the electric cigarettes and it has a USB port for charging accessories and also has a port for charging it to but it just puts out 3.7-4.2 for charging lithium batteries maybe you could do something with that ???

The battery I got adjustes to 5.0 volts where you screw on the vaporizer if you could tap in there you can also adjust the watts

I want MORE POWER ar ar ar... I'm thinkin' of using a 12v generator and a bank of eight 1.5v lithium rechargeable batteries, C or D size. The genny charges the batteries, which in turn, run the lighting. Won't need much circuitry, just enough to keep the juice flowing one way, and the lights runnin' when the bike is stopped. Kinda like a battery backup to the generator, but able to charge the batteries too.

Carl.

I want MORE POWER ar ar ar... I'm thinkin' of using a 12v generator and a bank of eight 1.5v lithium rechargeable batteries, C or D size. The genny charges the batteries, which in turn, run the lighting. Won't need much circuitry, just enough to keep the juice flowing one way, and the lights runnin' when the bike is stopped. Kinda like a battery backup to the generator, but able to charge the batteries too.
add a directional diode (zener diode I think) and it will prevent any back feed to the generater

Troy
Carl.

Carl.
Does the generators run if hooked to power? I see your problem now. Seems like someone should make and sell a system like this it would probably sell well.

Latest posts

Back