(MBBO Class 2) - NO NAME SPEEDSTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well guys and girls here is what i am starting with for my build , 16" front tire and a 29" race car
NO NAME SPEEDSTER001.jpg
NO NAME SPEEDSTER002.jpg
rear tire , the frame is going to stay stock up front but out back is going to get wild , i think i have got the drive train figured out but we will have to see once the cutting and welding get started, First time in a build off so this should be fun , i will try to take as many pictures as i can and feel free to copy any of my work as you see fit and if you need measurements just let me know

MO FATTA MO BETTA

Well I would put some pictures up but its funny how when your camera takes a tumble from the top of your tool box on to the concrete floor and the camera didn't win the fight , So it wont be until Friday until I can get to the store to buy a new one , I think I am going to wright to sony a tell them they need to build tougher cameras !!!!

Well here we go , I wanted to use that 16" wheel and tire but it just wont work so i have to go with a 24 ", I want the front end to be as stock as possible , I dont want to build long forks for this build , the front chain is going to be pretty short but the jack shaft is going to work out just fine , more pictures to come ,
speedster002.jpg

Its going to be more like leg clearance , the first chain is going to run up to the bottom of the seat and from the jack shaft down to the wheel , I think ( or hope ) the jack shaft will end up in the space that your leg bends , this might change as I put the rear end together , the goal is to keep the wheel base as short as possible , stay tuned this might get funky !!!!

Back