(MBBO Class 2) - NO NAME SPEEDSTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys , this one was a lot of fun to build , had to get pictures of me riding it so everybody could see the bike is very rideable and a lot of fun to ride , after changing the drive and the crank there is no pedaling problems , And rides smooth as silk down the road ,

Here's the frame ready for paint
old school frame ready for paint001.jpg

Well I have a little time off from work right now , and I am trying to get it done so I can get the pictures in for maybe a shot at getting on the calendar , so while I have the time I better get it done because once I go back to work there isn't much time for bikes this time of the year

Its faster than you really want to ride it , once that big back tire gets rolling she will go as fast as you want to go , its not fast off the line but once its going look out !!!!! , I don't know about this bike but I have had others with the big wheel well over 20mph and they become a hand full to stop even with disc brakes

DONE !!!!!!!! , I want to thank all of you that put your 2 cents in on this build , your opinion means alot to me , dont know how its going to fair in the voting but this thing was a blast to build and a bigger blast to ride , its made from old parts just kicking around the shop with just a few pieces being bought , Cant thank you guys enough for letting me be part of this build off , THANK YOU ALL
old school done011.jpg
old school done008.jpg
old school done009.jpg

And yes there is no brake caliper on it or cable , paints not dry on the caliper and the cable is still in the mail

I don't think I can sell this one , I like the way it looks and rides too much , and Luke I will get it up on the face book page today

Back