(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Duplicolor is the best rattlecan out there...

Carl.
for the end finish and colors absolutely ! , but it is touchy if the the surface is less than perfectly prep or with temperature changes compared to some other brands

for the end finish and colors absolutely ! , but it is touchy if the the surface is less than perfectly prep or with temperature changes compared to some other brands
I preheat my cans under hot water in my sink...
Never had a problem yet, last winter I took a room temp bike out of the basement, too the attached but unheated garage, and sprayed it with a preheated can. Brought it back into my basement, and it came out fine. (I have a half a flight of stairs direct from the garage to the basement)

Carl.

I have a heated shed and I use dollar store shower curtains to make a enclosed paint booth and a large cardboard box opened on the floor to catch overspray and fall. Worked awesome on my WBO bikes. Temperature and humidity gauge is a must!:thumbsup:

I have a heated shed and I use dollar store shower curtains to make a enclosed paint booth and a large cardboard box opened on the floor to catch overspray and fall. Worked awesome on my WBO bikes. Temperature and humidity gauge is a must![emoji106]
I sprayed my MBBO in my bike room last year. November, was too cold to airbrush it outside. Lots of overspray on everything.

Building... riding...

No working on it today! I went to the swap meet in Trexlertown, PA! I took some pictures. Check the link!
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/trexlertown-10-2-10-4-3-days.94269/page-2

DSCN1466.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like muscle bike city at the swap meet! Does anyone have a complete listing of all these kinds of events online...? A calendar with links to the sponsors / hosts would be cool...

Looks like muscle bike city at the swap meet! Does anyone have a complete listing of all these kinds of events online...? A calendar with links to the sponsors / hosts would be cool...
I don't know if there's a list of every show/swap,but I learned about some by Bing-ing bicycle swap meets.

Most of the time you'll have to keep an eye on the EVENTS thread. That and I have a couple of Facebook groups that I am a member of as well such as Vintage Bicycle Parts and Accessories, Banana Seat Muscle Bikes. Lot of cool groups in the social media land.

Most of the time you'll have to keep an eye on the EVENTS thread. That and I have a couple of Facebook groups that I am a member of as well such as Vintage Bicycle Parts and Accessories, Banana Seat Muscle Bikes. Lot of cool groups in the social media land.
Will def check that out r-warrior!

I was able to score a better looking fender set from "ChicagoMuscleGuy". They are by far nicer looking chrome. There are some minor rust spots but I think I can work with this set better than the amount of body work the other set would require. Saving time and money.
DSCN1483.jpg

Brakes and chain guard done! I ran out of brake cable housing so I had to wait on that to come in. The chain guard I scored from "ratrodz". It is a boys Executive chain guard and so the mounting tabs are different. I went to the hardware store and bought a piece of 1/4" wide flat brass. I made a bracket for the front and bottom. Works great! I had to heat up the mounting tabs and put a "S" bend in them to be able to snug the guard closer to the frame in order to clear the crank.
DSCN1484.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

DSCN1499.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back