(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work with the guard braces
looks sweet

I am done with the mock up on this. Tearing it down sometime in the next few days. Then I'll finish up the frame and get it prepped for primer and paint!

I am done with the mock up on this. Tearing it down sometime in the next few days. Then I'll finish up the frame and get it prepped for primer and paint!
Howsa bout' one nice mockup pictuire for the interested?

Carl.

Howsa bout' one nice mockup pictuire for the interested?

Carl.
Sure! Here it is. I did not put the front fender on during the mock up, but I know it will fit... same for the head and tail lights.
DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

Photo bombed by my dog, Scootie!
DSCN1540.jpg

DSCN1541.jpg

I had the time to knock out the front forks yesterday and shot them with some red oxide primer. used some 600 on them and then put a coat of Starlight Silver Metallic followed by 2 light coats and one wet coat of Metal Specks Retro Red. In my rush I forgot to get a picture of them in silver. Waiting a week for full cure then they will get a coat of clear gloss. They look amazing in natural sun light.
DSCN1629.jpg

DSCN1631.jpg

After having to work 2 weekends in a row, I finally got some time to work on the bike again. I made my Dollar Store shower curtain paint booth out in the shed and put some primer on the frame.
DSCN1699.jpg

Not to shabby, for red that is.:grin:
I've got to get a picture of it in the sunlight, flash just don't show this paint off very well. In these pics it almost looks orangeish. It is a awesome metallic red.

Latest posts

Back