miss you guys and gals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly i dont know why im posting this but what the u know what. Some of you locals know i have been going through a hard spot and i know i am not unique as many of you fellow ratters are as well. I just wanted to post that i miss you guys terribly and i know i have not been able to make many of the rides this year as well as some of the shows. I happended to go on today and look up posts and it litterally brought a tear to my eye that some wondered where i was. i am still building and pinstriping (in fact i think i even got a bit better at laying lines....well maybe but that depends on how much beer i have had). i guess what i am getting at is yea im going through the wringer at the moment and if anything has something they want lines laid on let me know i could use the bizz. but thats not what this post is about, its about me saying thank you to my rat rod family whom i love and miss.

You're welcome any time Adam. :wink:

BTW... Ricky was asking for your phone number, but I told him no. :lol:

rickster.jpg

Hang in there man, we all hit low spots, but in the long run they build more character than when we are at the top of our game.

its just a matter of i have had to pull back a bit and make sure my family is ok before i can come out and play. i miss you guys a lot and i look at my projects daily. but family comes first, heck before me even, my poor doc martens are done for lol

Strange for some reason , i felt the need to post , has any one see or heard from "karfer67" hope every thing goes well for you ,keep yer head up high , your a good dude , things will work out ,your right Family comes first all the rest is just detraction's from what it's really all about !

Ralph

Ps. i remember now , i need some stripe work done ! :mrgreen:

hey buddy!!! well finally getting a computer helps but in the short run of things not so much. im not gone by a long shot just beatten down a bit i guess. hopefully karma will shine a light on me (look at this point i will take a blink) and things will be better.

:D

on a side note as long as all goes well i will be in the build off next year. come on its never too early for a trash talking post

karfer67 said:
on a side note as long as all goes well i will be in the build off next year. come on its never too early for a trash talking post
There's so much talent here lately. I was SCARED to enter this year.

So, if you're entering NEXT year, that means I only have two votes left! :lol:

karfer67 said:
...i am still building and pinstriping ...has something they want lines laid on let me know.
Hi Adam,

I'm an old bike mechanic from Sac before I joined the Navy 20 years back. Pacifc Bikes, Natomas Bikes, some MT bike shop I can't remember the name of... anyway... I've got a project a friend (RonK here on RRB) is taking care of while I'm away for another month. I'll pm you for an estimate for a stripe job on it.

Mike

Yeah I too would wonder why I wasn't seeing any posts by you. 4 years have passed since i started in this RR hobby, and I owe a lot of my inspiration and drive to what you were doing and especially to your iconic Higgins.

To me, you were one of the anchors around here and I'd always look forward to see a post by you, as i knew it'd be something interesting.

keep the feith and you'll weather through the storm.

Spin

Man, we have missed you too!!!! I was a newb in RRBBO6 and we started communicating when I was making the comemorative six pack of beer of the previous Build Off Winners as a prop for BEER RUN. Your super builds ended up on two of the bottles. For a 30 day newbie on his first build, it was sooooo cool to get advice and encouragement so freely given from one of the masters. You even confided in me that BO6 might be your last BO. It was lonely not having you in BO7, and I for one would love to see you jump back in with BO8!!!!!!!!

Here's to you brudderman!!!! Hope to see more of you, but glad to see you have your priorites straight!!!

2.jpg

4.jpg

Back