Monark Silverking 26X: The Last of the Kings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike is one of my favorites. This is the best find I ever had. I found this bike a year ago in a friends barn.It was in the barn for at least 28 years before I found it. It is mostly there, and has alot of the original, rare parts. Though this bike is missing the Stainless steel fenders, headlight-horn combo, and the battery pack. I talked to the Chesnut hollow guy and he gave me the facts on this bike, he said it is a 1941, the last year for the silverkings. This bike also has the newer model springer on it which was used on the silverkings only one year. The best part is he told me that this bike is 1 of 20.My favorite part about this bike is that they were such a limited production, that you cant even find it in any of the original Silverking ads.Theses pictures were taken at he park with a Challenger train that is 1 of 2 left in the U.S.
000_0023.jpg

000_0020.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0027.jpg

Im curious did the guy at chestnut hollow have one of the other ones ??? If it really is that rare then it may someday become a big part of your retirement package. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It is a fantastic bike. I love the lines.

Back