Monthly Rat Rod Rendezvous - PICS ADDED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 Monthly Rat Rod Rendezvous starts March 24

I don't know if you guys are old enough to drink, but i just asked for the manager at our local watering hole and asked if we could hang out once a month in front of the joint.

I know the car guys do it all the time at places like Dennys, MickeyDs, IHOP, etc.

Once more people see you out there, more bikers should show up.

Spin

Good News!

They're giving us a big table upstairs since it's a little cold to hang outside.

froze.jpg

Well despite the cold we had a few hardy souls show up. I took the outside pics, which are sadly few because it was warmer inside! Spinman will be posting the inside shots.
I brought my Schwarthorne, complete with "portable" radio.
cn1c.jpg

Spinman brought his red Stingray, shown here in warmer weather...
cn1b.jpg

Clamdigger brought his Murray Monterey, a work in progress sporting a Spaceliner springer and acool metal cigarbox toolbox.
cn2.jpg

cn1.jpg

Expect more pictures next month when the weather gets warmer and more bikes show up. 8)

Re: Monthly Rat Rod Rendezvous - APRIL 21 !!

clamdigger said:
Heard on the Rockabilly Roadhouse radio program today that Professor Ouch and Hotrod Scott will be there.
They are gonna try and make this one. Last month the Professor was a bit under the weather.
Just a reminder_ it's this Thursday April 21st at 7:30. If you wanna meet beforehand I'll be somewhere on Main Street in Collingswood at the Collingswood Cruise night from about 6 to 7:15, then it's a short 1 mile ride to the Pourhouse....and of course, somebody will win a trophy! 8)

even more pics... 8)
cra2.jpg

cra1.jpg

This would be one cool way to transport your bikes!
cra4.jpg

cra5.jpg

cra7.jpg

cra6.jpg

cra10a.jpg

cra9.jpg

cra11.jpg

Clamdigger's sweet 2 speed Spaceliner
cra12.jpg

cra17.jpg

the Professor with his skiptooth Hawthorne
cra17a.jpg

cra18.jpg

and this month's winner with her JC Higgins
cra20.jpg

hope you can make the next big shindig. Mark your calenders for Thursday May 19th! 8)

Back