MooN Raker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike came with a light under the rack but it’s missing. So I made my own . I got this cool LED rechargeable light . I Made a light bracket from a copper pipe clamp . Then put this aluminum mesh with holes in it I found on the job site . Makes for a cool cover .
IMG_3271.jpg
IMG_3273.jpg
IMG_3270.jpg

Now the mesh cover
IMG_3272.jpg
IMG_3274.jpg
IMG_3278.jpg
IMG_3279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Change up on the color scheme. I wasn’t feeling the red white and blue details on the fort and rack . I think I will keep it on the fork wings though. So I erased them with some steel wool . Going to work in some more yellow gold . Trying to tie everything into the OG chain guard. Although it’s an off color to the bike it screams RaT RoD
IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3277.jpg
86E1FEFB-A90C-4303-9469-B36D7383BEB3.jpg

View attachment 98295
This RaT RoD / Hot Rod is taking shape . Still waiting on one more big custom part to show up . Then MooN RaKer is going to look out of this world cool !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a fun scroll through your build catching up on the progress. This thing is killer in every way. Superb details and handiwork brother!

Here is some cool Colson/Evans info for your ride to pull it off of Page 3.

7_21_19 3_37 PM Office Lens.jpg
7_21_19 3_37 PM Office Lens (1).jpg
7_21_19 3_38 PM Office Lens.jpg
7_21_19 3_38 PM Office Lens (1).jpg

008b8e511c61834d7eaa27734b6ba568.jpg

Haven’t been on the forum much lately been busy with work and home projects. I put some time in on the bike recently and got it dialed in pretty good. new chain made a difference . I picked up these crazy bars from a guy on the forum macandcheese Not exactly look I was going for but still pretty cool .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Killer build. Custom and clean

[QUOTE="G-Matt, post
I built some cool bikes I love them all but there is something about a Evans !!!![/QUOTE]
I agree, I love my Evans too! I'm really liking what you are doing with yours.

Ooooh! Harley Earl design consultant!
Awesome!
When I went to automotive design college in Detroit I had to write a paper about someone we looked up to. I picked Harley Earl. It was pretty cool designing cars in the same town that Harley Earl actually drove his concept cars in. He's still one of my heroes.

When I went to automotive design college in Detroit I had to write a paper about someone we looked up to. I picked Harley Earl. It was pretty cool designing cars in the same town that Harley Earl actually drove his concept cars in. He's still one of my heroes.
Unsung hero except for some of us.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back