Motomag

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They are still out there. I am now a believer. $40. Original owner. I posted this in fresh finds too. I can delete one or the other if it is too much. Just wanted to share this awesome survivor! I thought it was a fake ad at first. A bunch of local bored BMX guys have been putting out 'IN YOUR DREAMS type bogus ads lately. Tried to put it out of my mind but then came the call from Beaverton and just about stopped breathing. Checked to make sure he hadn't forgot to type a zero (its happened) and went and got'er. I plan to not even touch the dirt. I did wipe the BB for the number but now wished I hadn't. I like the ol'dirty look.

Started a LIGHT clean up today and looking at what is there so far it's - REDLINE stamped bars / MX 1000 Brake / Mongoose stampled everything :lol: / 1st Gen Tuf-Neck unstamped. I am so so very happy with this grab!

Last few shots. Sorted out some grips and some better shots! Thanks for all the feedback. I can't express how happy I am to have found this one. I have had trouble sleeping the last few nights thinking about it! No lie :lol:

Back