Motorbikin.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Murwillumbah Far North NewSouthWales Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have something to show for myself , heres version #2
100_0515.jpg

I'm Normally not a big fan of bikes with a motor. Yours is really well done and the motor looks really cool ,that its not a cheap 2 cycle looking one. Very nice. :lol:

Thanks everyone, this bike is a re model of a bike I built a few mnths back , started out with two stretch Micargi frames , made it big and long , extended forks , then fitted the Four stroke and belt drive Primary .
I decided that it was a better bicycle than Motorbike , and I got tired of the chopper thing and decided to make another frame using the rear stays and bottom tube and build it like a twenties motorcycle , I love 24 Indian Big Chiefs so there was the inspiration .
so.. the motor is a Huasheng Honda clone four stroke with a Grubee 4G tranny , and a Creative Engineering sprocket and Clamshell adapter , she rides nice and smooth now , next is a scratch built leaf spring front end .

Great job! That is a very smooth looking ride. I have been looking at motors but only the cheapos. I am happy to see a different style motor for options. Very cool!

Abolutely beautiful ride, what kind of motor and or from who'm did you get it, one of the nicest motorized bicycles I've seen on the web.....

Took some more shots , done some tweakin , changed the exhaust , made a centre stand , and put the speedometer on .
The motor is a Huasheng Honda clone with a 4G tranny and a Creative sprocket and adaptor .
Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback on this bike , I appreciate it very much.
100_0541.jpg

Back