my attempt at a lowrider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man, yeah i think this one is sold .. fella of mine coming over next weekend to take it for a test spin.. only bad part is i wil have to build another side hack/trailer to use :wink:

i liked it with the smaller wheel in the back, I think it would look good 140spoke 26 in the front 140spoke 20 in the rear :D paint it flat red, fill in the gaps where the "tank" would be with sheet metal, and pin stripe it. But thats more ratrod, if you wanna do a low rider low rider, paint it candy so it changes color with LOTS of chrome lol.

this is about as lowrider as i get, i think when i started this project the name for this style wasn't even thought up yet or i would have called this "my attempt at a Burrito" ...... a few of th guys i know ride a more true lowrider .. but that just not my bag, i do kinda misss the little back wheel though, and wish i had a few overspokes on the shelf to use too.. glad ya like it ... Laters Jason

Back