My digital camera broke.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this sucks! I bought 6 old bikes over the last two weeks, and my digital camera broke last weekend. I didn't get any pictures of them. My wife says we have to wait to replace it. Her son had the same camera, and his broke too, the same way as mine. He had his about two months before we bought ours, and his broke two months ago. We've had them about two years. The lens won't come out, so it just shuts off. It's a Casio Exilim. Hope I can sweet talk her into buying another camera soon, it won't be a Casio. It's not worth fixing, we've become a throwaway world. I have a 35mm camera that still works fine, and it's 25 years old. This new stuff sucks. Will there be any antiques when todays junk is supposed to be old? Dean

Re: My didital camera broke.

got any pics of the camera ? maybe we can help :lol: sorry couldnt resist :roll:

i go through cameras like candy for work, most common thing is dropping them and the battery door breaks off :x

i agree on the antiques thing, everything is disposable anymore and it always seems to be the things that cost the most. tractors, mowers, cars, computers, TVs, cell phones ... and somehow i dont think mp3 players, cds or cassettes will be as collectable as records are. paper money and comics books might hold up though :mrgreen:

"the old grey mare aint what she used to be"

I have that camera, an Exilim - so do my parents. They have fried two batteries and the camera because Casio has it set up so you can put the battery in backwards. Theirs works off and on now, just when it wants to. One battery is toast. I have had no problems with mine and have had it for a year and a half, I have an old Olympus workhorse that goes through AA batteries like crazy but never quits working.

Bring those bikes to the Peddler's swap! I'll have a cheap Olympus for trade!! :D

I think I will go with a Canon, or Kodak this time. The Casio was a great little camera, I just wish it would have lasted longer. I want the next one to be the same size. Dean

I bought a Kodak Easy Share with 10 Megapixels tonight. looks like a real nice camera. I hope it lasts longer than the Casio. Dean

Latest posts

Back