My new boardtracker project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my new project.I have cut on the frame already & wanted to get some pics up.I am doing a modern theme boardtracker with gears.I do not have a dollar into it yet! I will let you know when I spend one.
boardtracker001.jpg

boardtracker002.jpg

boardtracker003.jpg

That was my first mountain bike- a red Orient Express. Before shocks and helmets :shock: I went over the handlebars and broke my collarbone(2nd time on a bike).

Look forward to seeing the cut and build.

Man I am on this thing! I can not stop working on it.It should be back on it's feet real soon.Does anyone know where I can get those red tires for it? 26'

you can get the red typhoons on bikeworldusa.com. Red kendas (squared tread) are always on the bay.

I don't know what I'm looking at exactly, but I like it! Looking forward to awesome progress pics!

Hugo

WOW what a great idea!....HHHHHhhhmmmmmmm... great thanks alot! now i CANT SLEEP U just opened a lot of :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Remember! The highest form of FLATTERY is when we all COPY you! :lol:

hey oldgreenbean super looking so far!

hey is that an original tex alva in the BG? i collect oldschool decks and id love to see a pic of it if you could mannage it

thanks

Brett

Good Eye dude.It is,well was, all NOS before I got my hands on it .I ride the thing everyday.I can not go to a swap meet without some one wanting to ride it,I let em.I had that board as a kid & wanted another.It also has NOS G&S trucks,& NOS Bullet wheels.While I do not dog on reissue deck,I prefer real boards.It can be a high dollar hobby,but roll what ya got it my motto.I will get a pic up for ya.

Back