My Ordinary bicycle (NOW, video on page 3!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Ordinary bicycle

i love it!!!1 HOLEY CRAP Is that ever neat. i want 1 lol :D

speechless, wow,amazing,well done, what can one say. you are a master,that bike is stunning.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AMAZING! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
L8 EM

Did I just see that :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: !!!!!

"That just HAPPENED!!!!!!!!" - Ricky Bobby

Thanks for an amazing experience.

That's pretty, in a manly way.. :oops:

how about a video of you riding that amazing work of art??? (including getting up on it and off it) awesome.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
how about a video of you riding that amazing work of art??? (including getting up on it and off it) awesome.
+1 I just wanted to say your craftsmenship reminds me of these guys that work for Leno restoring Duesenburgs, Bugatti's and such,It seems every part has to be created not bought over the counter. Very nice you should be proud. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In :shock: credible! Did you use a band saw to split that tube?

Thanks for the honor of allowing me to see this INCREDIBLY done piece. :shock:

I can't imagine the time that was spent in building this back to its' current state of un-real-ness!

Absolutely incredible......

Wow!!!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Sir you are a god! and i bow humbly at the wheels of your bikes. "what should i do today, oh i know ill make a highwheeler". if your not apart of the wheelmen you should be. thank you for sharing , awsome job.

Latest posts

Back