>>My Vintage Piecrust Sidewall Collection<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Sadly, no 26" Slicks, but i thought it would be fun to take pics of all the different vintage sidewalls I have. Most are 24" tires, with a smattering of 26" and one 20" Enjoy the expose!

Sidewall1.jpg

Sidewall2.jpg

Sidewall3.jpg

Sidewall4.jpg

Sidewall5.jpg

Sidewall6.jpg

Sidewall7.jpg

Sidewall8.jpg

Sidewall9.jpg

Sidewall10.jpg

Sidewall11.jpg

Sidewall12.jpg

Sidewall13.jpg

Sidewall14.jpg

Sidewall15.jpg

Sidewall16.jpg

Sidewall17.jpg

If only we had a connection with a bike tire manufacturer. :roll:

Thanks for sharing those Joe...that's awesome stuff.

Joe, You have some nice sidewalls there. I did recognize some of those as some I have, but I think a pic with the brand name showing might be cool. Thanks for the pic's.

last time I was at Joe's he had an entire closet dedicated to tire storage. nice pictures Joe, good stuff.

Skip,

That is a pair of 24" Davis Deluxe White walls that cost me an arm and a leg and have sat on a pair of Black Sun DOuble Wides with no home yet :( Had to have them at the time, now they just look good on the wall. They were an optional tire on Monark Silver King Duralium bikes.

Joe

thatismytruck said:
I am in love with this tire.
Sidewall3.jpg

Dig that Uniroyal chain tread! I have some fossilized 28" glue ons on my early 30s Rollfast. And a pair of 24x1.75's, they made that tire thru the 60s actually. One tire I've never seen a good one on ebay or otherwise- Ward's Riverside Mate. They're always gone funky somehow. ~Adam

Back