nascar is on tonight! who's pumped?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is our year. 8)
kasey9fan_TRS51.jpg

I be watching.........This years plans: Watkins Glen, Loudon, Richmond. :D

TONY....Watched him in sprint cars, saw him race IRL, always liked his "attitude". Wanted my daughter to marry him, but she had other plans. :roll: Besides, how can you not like a chubby guy that LOVES cheeseburgers. :lol:

KOTA said:
TONY....Watched him in sprint cars, saw him race IRL, always liked his "attitude". Wanted my daughter to marry him, but she had other plans. :roll: Besides, how can you not like a chubby guy that LOVES cheeseburgers. :lol:
at least you didn't say johnson. tony's a great driver.

I like all auto racing. I don't have a favorite driver...I like them all. I consider auto racing a "true sport", unlike football or baseball, which is just "stick and ball". If you don't have the possibility of being killed while participating, it's not sport. Climbing Mt.Everest is sport. Sky-diving is sport. Playing basketball, golf, or tennis is just stick and ball. If you've ever read anything by Jeff Cooper, you'd know where I'm coming from. 8) Gary

I watched it... DALE JR CRASHED :x :x :x :x :x Oh well, he'll win the Daytona 500 :mrgreen: I went to Louden twice and it was fun :mrgreen:
LETS GO DALE JR :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

KOTA said:
Cool! Richmond is my "home track". Kota, you going in the spring or fall?

I've been to California Motor Speedway, Vegas, Charlotte, Martinsville, Dover, and Talladega, and numerous trips to Richmond. RIR is definitely a favorite. Being able to walk around the track and stand in one of the turns for a minute and watch them guys sawing at the wheel as they come straight at you, under the lights, marbles flying up, man that's so cool! I can almost smell it now! :lol:

Talladega was cool too, but for other reasons. I've never experienced the speed and power of the freight-train of a start or restart like seen at 'dega! Incredible. We always do Richmond but also try to do a different track each year. This year we have Kentucky on our radar. But this year I'm broke too! :oops:

juniors cool, i'm happy for him. i've seen a few races at michigan international, and i've been to daytona, but in the off season. took the tour, had fun.

Pudge said:
KOTA said:
Cool! Richmond is my "home track". Kota, you going in the spring or fall?

I've been to California Motor Speedway, Vegas, Charlotte, Martinsville, Dover, and Talladega, and numerous trips to Richmond. RIR is definitely a favorite. Being able to walk around the track and stand in one of the turns for a minute and watch them guys sawing at the wheel as they come straight at you, under the lights, marbles flying up, man that's so cool! I can almost smell it now! :lol:

Talladega was cool too, but for other reasons. I've never experienced the speed and power of the freight-train of a start or restart like seen at 'dega! Incredible. We always do Richmond but also try to do a different track each year. This year we have Kentucky on our radar. But this year I'm broke too! :oops:
Been going to Loudon since"89...Been to Daytona, Darlington, Bristol Lowes. Planning on Richmond in the fall. The Glen in August...NOTHING compares to Bristol (so far).

Jr. no longer has the pole after a crash during practice :shock: :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now he's driving a back-up car that is not as fast :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Jr. no longer has the pole after a crash during practice :shock: :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now he's driving a back-up car that is not as fast :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:
never count jr. out at a restrictor race. i will be pulling for him too.(for 2nd :mrgreen: )

Don't go there :x :lol: Hey he'll win...if he had one more lap last year he would have won :wink:

well, i still argue that martin won the 2007 race. nascar did not throw the yellow when they should have, when martin was winning. they decided they wanted harvick and his new sponsor in victory lane. :roll:

Back