nascar is on tonight! who's pumped?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a crazy crash at the beginning :shock: For once Dale Jr. wasn't in it :roll: He's got a real good chance of winning :D :D :D :D

Yeah that wreck was crazy, Also the 17 car took a bad hit to the wall, They can say safer barrier all they want, he'll still feel that one tomorrow. you think we'll ever see a Daytona 500 with no cautions? Probably not :roll:

Metal Militia said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Jr. no longer has the pole after a crash during practice :shock: :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Now he's driving a back-up car that is not as fast :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry:
never count jr. out at a restrictor race. i will be pulling for him too.(for 2nd :mrgreen: )
:D !
nice to see the wood brothers up at the front too.

Earnhardt crashes again. :cry: I didn't think he was gonna come back out from that one :shock: . they broke out the duct tape in record time on that one.

What a finish! At least Earnhardt Jr. beat Jeff Gordon. :mrgreen:

It was nice having Trevor Bayne win :D But, I wish Jr. didn't get involved in that wreck :cry: Next year for sure :lol:

its nice to see such a young racer win and the wood bros back in the game ,
im still overly upset about my man mark martin only finishing 10th , he had a great spot to make it into the top 5 but montoya didnt work with him in the last green flag start , gah .

and i agree metal militia he should of had the 2007 win , also im still holding a grudge on nascars point system martin should have won the cup in 2002 , i forget whivh race it was but he lost a few points for some redic thing .. grrr

For 2007, I think Boyer should have got the win :wink: It doesn't matter if he was on his roof :roll:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
For 2007, I think Boyer should have got the win :wink: It doesn't matter if he was on his roof :roll:
Really, how many times did Petty slide over the finish line on the roof?

HotRodJen said:
im still overly upset about my man mark martin only finishing 10th , he had a great spot to make it into the top 5 but montoya didnt work with him in the last green flag start , gah .

and i agree metal militia he should of had the 2007 win , also im still holding a grudge on nascars point system martin should have won the cup in 2002 , i forget whivh race it was but he lost a few points for some redic thing .. grrr

well put. in 2002 he lost 25 points for a spring that was 1/4 inch too long from the manuf.

in 1990, "a 46-point penalty at Richmond for using an illegal (but non-performance enhancing) carburetor spacer caused him to lose to Dale Earnhardt by 26 points in the final standings."

i had hoped for better than 10th too, but i am feeling positive about this season, and he's good at phoenix.

very excited for bayne and the wood bros. to. hope they can keep it up.

i've been a mark martin fan since the 80's. im not a fan of chevy or earnhart(start throwing stuff at me know). nascar has always made sure martin got the short end of the stick. i realize hes in a chevy now, buti still root for him. shoulda been the champ 4 times. i have a love hate relationship with nascar, i love racing, but tired of the polotics.
it was really cool to see the woods #21 in victory lane, especially with the david pearson hall of fame inductee decal on it. 8)

Metal Militia said:
HotRodJen said:

well put. in 2002 he lost 25 points for a spring that was 1/4 inch too long from the manuf.

in 1990, "a 46-point penalty at Richmond for using an illegal (but non-performance enhancing) carburetor spacer caused him to lose to Dale Earnhardt by 26 points in the final standings."

i had hoped for better than 10th too, but i am feeling positive about this season, and he's good at phoenix.

very excited for bayne and the wood bros. to. hope they can keep it up.
thats it! the darn spring i remember it was something over the top stupid . i've always been a die hard earnhardt and martin fan which some people think im nuts over but its always been them two guys i have loved to watch race since i was a wee little kid

Texas Motor Speedway - 2005 - 214,000 of my closest friends!

42255641.jpg

April 9th this year - under the lights.

MM needs the championship this year!

Dale Jr. Fans

42314483.jpg

77394484.jpg

59954404.jpg

Joe and Me.

Kasey signs for a friend of ours.

77344777.jpg

And then there's the Fans of.....

58431313.jpg

77394481.jpg

And the loveliest part of Texas - The Girls.

42107284.jpg

42107279.jpg

My son knows the Skoal Girl.... man do I ever feel OLD! :wink:

My fiancee's b-day was Feb. 8th, and a couple days later, we went to the Nascar Hall of Fame. It's only about an hour and a half from here. We had a great time, and she was dubbed superfan of the day! They had Tony's new car there, and she asked them if she could lick it! :lol: Also, they had a special feature with Davey Allison, Tim Richmond, and Alan Kulwicki's race cars there. She's a huge Tony fan, obviously, and her dad worked at a couple Ca. tracks back in the day. Used to put a phone book on little Jeff Gordon's seat so he could see over the steering wheel! Personally I don't have a fave driver, I just like watching races.And how about that crash last week! :shock: -Adam

Latest posts

Back