Need some ideas on not so old bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wallyworld special mountain bike with dual suspension front(I think) and rear. I need some ideas on what to do with it and if you got any photos it would help. I know that a rattle can is in the future for this fine machine(pos).

i took a next power climber & put a spinger front fork on it & added white wall tires , bmx bars no dereailer or brakes made it single speed usung one front chain ring & one of the rear gears from the gear cluster didn't mod the rear wheel , the bike rides ok for a klunky bike

i took a next power climber & put a spinger front fork on it & added white wall tires , bmx bars no dereailer or brakes made it single speed usung one front chain ring & one of the rear gears from the gear cluster didn't mod the rear wheel , the bike rides ok for a klunky bike

Springer fork sounds good. I was thinking about putting snakeskin colored tires on it. The street biker in me thinks that at least keep rear deraileur working. The front is toast. We will see what happens with the brakes. Good thing is I have all winter to work on it.

Yeah perhaps it isn't worth stealing and saves me the cost of a lock and chain...It's hard to tell what get ripe off in my hood. For a while Mary statues were being borrowed.

Yeah. People will steal anything, even if they grab it just to get where they are going, then dump it.

Back