NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan I have 2 frames, a rollfast and I believe the other is a CW. If you ask nicely you can have 1, you know where I live.

Rick you need to get your Ask on one of these rides!

U are missing a great time!

KZ1000 said:
Dan I have 2 frames, a rollfast and I believe the other is a CW. If you ask nicely you can have 1, you know where I live.

You know, I have no excuse for this one,I have nothing planned. Just talking with the wife and she said let's do it. May bring along my 13 year old if its OK. I am a non drinker so He won't be alone. Are kids allowed in any of the preferred stops.

Rick, while there are a couple bars we hit, there is plenty to do besides drink. We always get dinner there and there are tons of places to pick from. There are usually a few non drinkers riding so its not uncharted waters. Also, the ride is low impact...no big hills.

Hey, I think my wife and I will hit this one....Two problems! 1) We don't really drink, but we do eat...2) I don't have any Rat bikes!. So if you guys don't mind being seen with a couple of townies, on Electra Townies (I'll put a scratch in mine), we'll be there. Rick, there's an old homemade ice cream and candy store right across the street from the bar in Easthampton, I think they have like 10,000 flavors. Also Rick don't worry about the (not really) hills, if I can do them anyone can.

Outstanding! Don't forget to bring quarters for the parking meters if you're lucky to
find a spot with this crew coming in! Bring your best...Stevil :)

Rick I'm glad you are coming and glad you're bringing your son. He'll like the skate/BMX park we stop at among other things.

Glad Larry is going too. Haven't seen you in a while.

Hope you guys have a blast!

I'm leaving Saturday morning for a weeks vacation so I can't make the ride. If all goes well though I should be bringing Gumby Rumpus with me for the week :mrgreen:

Have fun kids !
8)

Hey guys, looks like I may be in. My wife's dad passed away less than 2 weeks ago and we're both having a VERY hard time dealing however if anything I could use a night out. I prob won't know if I can leave her till maybe Friday night or Sat afternoon. Looking forward to hangin with the gang!!!

Looks like we are putting the band back together!

All we need is Elwood (Skip)!!

Joe

yeshoney said:

Joe

Technically, since Skip and I are the genetic misfit brothers, I think he would be more like the Jake, and I would be the Elwood. Just saying.

Danimal said:
yeshoney said:

Joe

Technically, since Skip and I are the genetic misfit brothers, I think he would be more like the Jake, and I would be the Elwood. Just saying.

This is awesome!! I never get to be Jake!!!

I still cannot go though. Have fun boys!

Brian sorry to hear of your loss. That is a bummer. Hope you can ride; for the distraction if nothing else. My sympathies.

Thanks Ian, appreciate it. Thats exactly what I was hoping for. Something to take my mind off other stuff.

SCHWEEEEET!!!!!!!

Update: no idea why but my left shoulder is KILLING me today. Can barely move my arm. Hoping tomorrow is better or I may be a no show.

Joe: not to worry, your items will be on Brian's truck regardless.

Back