NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatd make for a great pic :shock:

Multiple Build Off bikes all in one place. NICE!!

:mrgreen:

ZygoteLittle said:
My goodness, where has the LOVE gone in this place; tell me please, where? :wink:

I guess since we can't talk about beer we have to insult each other instead.

:lol:

You mean, we can’t print here what is said when we get ornery, Ian?! :lol:

And now for something completely different – On the Parking Lot Drag Race – how exactly does that work? Is there a remote possibility of running head-on into a car at full speed and getting a flat?

Hmmm, as for the parking lot race...I think I will decline that event. In the years that I've been on this board and riding these silly bikes around, my crash total is at 3. I don't need to cheat death any further so I can't take risks like I did when I was 14 years old. But you guys have fun with that. I'll take pictures.

To crash and burn or not to crash and burn,
That is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous flat tires,
Or to break arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? :wink:

Two weeks to go!

I’ll be taking the LongBike. What are you guys and gals going to ride?

Burgers, ice cream and – well, you know – Oh my!!!

PS This’ll be a family friendly event:
family-odd.png

Sort'a bump :wink:

KZ1000 said:
Is that Danimal on the left?
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
thatismytruck said:
ZygoteLittle said:
My goodness, where has the LOVE gone in this place; tell me please, where? :wink:

I guess since we can't talk about beer we have to insult each other instead.

:lol:
The recursive theme of this second ride; NERRB’s humorously inculcated form of camaraderie :!:

Alright now, I've had just about enough of this! Jeez, I mean, wear women's clothes one time and all of a sudden you're a weirdo? Is that what it's become? Lol

Anywho, is this ride still a go?

I will be in attendance, a buddy of mine will most likely be tagging along. while our wives go shopping etc....so we have a safe ride home :p how many establishments do we stop at? and whats the approx miles? just want to give my buddy a heads up.

Back