New from north Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Sean. I stumbled onto this site some time ago. Now that I have Internet at the house, I thought I'd join. When I was a kid there was always a few of us that just could not leave our bicycles alone. Whatever the trend of the day was we did that to our bycicles. One of the most frustrating things about those days was that none of us could weld. Well things have changed a little since then. A couple of years ago after looking at some of the bycycles on this site I decided to build one. I hadn't built a bike in ove 10 years, it felt great seeing it come together. It is a stretch cruiser. Thank you for renewing my interest in bicycles!
Seansbicyclesandthings073-1.jpg
Seansbicyclesandthings070.jpg

Welcome Sean...I think I saw your bike a couple of years ago at the show downtown near Fair Park.

It's awesome! :D

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

Thank you Rat Rod for posting some photos of from that show at fair park. My girl friend and I really injoyed that show, someone needs to put on another one. That show would get huge if it was an annual event! And yes the bicycle is somewhat difficult to ride. It needed long cranks and a small front sprocket just to get it moving but it needs more gears. It'll wear you out just going around the block!

Yeah...I agree about that show...it would definitely grow for sure.

Unfortunately Mitch from Bicycle Exchange in Carrollton no longer works there and he is the one who set that all up. He is kind of taking a break from bikes right now so that explains the disappearance of that event.

Fleetwood who opened Villy Customs downtown might be interested in hosting something similar....I'll have to check with him and see what he thinks.

Yes the bicycle is somewhat difficult when you first takeoff but once rolling it's fine. Could use a three speed hub in the future.

Wild bike! I would have known you were from Texas even if you didn't say so just by looking at that field of bluebonnets in the first photos. 8)

Back