New From SLC, Utah

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys, new here from Salt Lake City. I've been lurking these pages for about the past year now and last summer found an old JC Higgins that I picked up as a track cruiser to replace a smaller BMX bike when I decided it wasn't comfortable enough to cruise around racetracks or around town on. That and I like anything weird or fun with wheels. Years ago in high school I found an old Schwinn Stingray at a yard sale for $30 and was able to restore that pretty well so I figured I would include pictures of that, but it is long gone. I have had a chance to mess around with other fun things like tallbikes and used to go to the jousts they organized in parking lots around here.

I mostly end up riding around at raceways when I go to out of state events, but I also cruise around downtown SLC when the weather's right. Here's some pictures, for now the JC higgins is the only one I have, maybe I'll color match it to the car next time I paint.

EVFq3QG.jpg

Ef8J5nM.jpg

964oNaW.jpg

0ivBZIj.jpg

JqprROH.jpg

Welcome to the site! Hope ya like it as much as I do :D

Back