New guy from Virginia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love bicycles and ride almost every day. I live out in the country a mile from an asphalt road, so I mostly mountain bike.
I just found this site and it is amazing! There are some truly beautiful bikes in the "gallery." It has inspired me to try to build a bike of my own. I'm starting with a Giant Rincon women's MTB. I have no garage, no bike stand, etc... This should be fun!

Pictures?

Photoon2012-06-02at0946.jpg

Photoon2012-06-02at0947.jpg

welcome... I think half of us have bikes in the house... I have a garage .. but my guest room is full of bikes..
and back patio is also ..

Sup "1635" ya I hear you Bro... Got a bikestand and still need ta acquire certain biketools... but it makes the journey ta accomplishment all the more gratifying by utilizing what ya got.. Welcome and Goodluck!!!.. "SemperFi"
Henry morgan said:
welcome... I think half of us have bikes in the house... I have a garage .. but my guest room is full of bikes..
Hey "HM" where ya guest gonna stay man.. G-room is preoccupied... Got "issues" BR :lol:
"""""""""""""all good in da hood"""""""""""

Laidback said:
Sup "1635" ya I hear you Bro... Got a bikestand and still need ta acquire certain biketools... but it makes the journey ta accomplishment all the more gratifying by utilizing what ya got.. Welcome and Goodluck!!!.. "SemperFi"
Henry morgan said:
Hey "HM" where ya guest gonna stay man.. G-room is preoccupied... Got "issues" BR :lol:
"""""""""""""all good in da hood"""""""""""
look whos got jokes now

Back