New guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been wanting to build a rat bike for awhile and thought I would join to get some ideas
Project:39-40 Hawthorne Snyder built roll fast,it couldn’t stand on its own 2 feet is why it is upside down.

Some different styles
1722704255799.png
1722704510181.png
1722704741181.png

Been wanting to build a rat bike for awhile and thought I would join to get some ideas
Project:39-40 Hawthorne Snyder built roll fast,it couldn’t stand on its own 2 feet is why it is upside down.
IMG_6336.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! Those are cool bikes. What direction are you interested in taking it? Got any pics?
Right now I’m thinking just the patina looks,cleaning everything up and having to re-spoke both rims.none in either one

View attachment 276568

Right now I’m thinking just the patina looks,cleaning everything up and having to re-spoke both rims.none in either one

Great plan. Add some cream or red tires and grips and that will be a pretty cool bike. Start a build thread in the 'builds' section when you get started. It will be a fun build!

Latest posts

Back