New Helper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of you may remember this guy from RRBO5
DSC01583.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

Well just before he turned 2 last September we found out he had some bad heart defects including cardio myopothy, and he had to be put down. This was our second boxer, the first had cancer at age 4. We struggled with what to do, my wife was afraid to get another boxer, but I have really come to love the breed. A rescue group came to my daughters school and she asked if they had any boxers, they called my wife and told her that they had one. We are always a little skeptical when we see 'boxer' on craigslist, or at rescues, because half of them are only somewhat related to a boxer. Well last night we went to see him...
Dempsey1.jpg

So this is my new helper Dempsey for RRBO6, and I hope he's half the dog that Tyson was

last year, we lost our beloved cat, Taylor, after 14 wonderful years of companionship. she was with us before we got married, when we bought our first house, and the birth of our 2 kids. she was defineatly family, and i thought more of her than i do of most people i meet (present company excluded).after a 2 year battle with breast cancer, she passed in october. so i truly know how you feel.

Back