New here from upstate NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i just found this site and i like it! Im new here by by no means new to bicycles or motors. Iv been fixing up bicycles and building gocarts since i was about 5. When i turned 15 i built my 1946 willys jeep up and after that i wasnt afraid to build anything. I made quite a few minibikes and bicycles from scratch during high school. After school it escalated from there i didnt so much build bicycles anymore but kept building gocarts and minibikes now i have like 15 or so. Just recently i built a motorized bicycle and its opened up a whole new world for me. Iv been planning on building a small board traker motorized bicycle after i get some other progects done. So heres some of the bicycles iv built all have been sold but my favorite one the brown and black one. Iv since painted the brown part green but its a great riding bike. And my motorized bike is a rat for sure but it works real nice its geared to go a bit more than pedaling speed so i can go up straight up hills through the woods. If you guys want ill post up some of my other toys but heres my bike stuff for now :) cant believe im joining yet another forum :roll: :D
310725_44.jpg

this one was hard to ride so i ended up chopping it up for other progects
310725_119.jpg

folding bike
bike019.jpg

poipopo001.jpg

poipopo002.jpg

310725_68_full.jpg

repphh5062.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

Is that an old Indy car in the garage? Welcome man you got some cool stuff. I was out for a ride today and the last few miles all i could think about was, " man this thing need a 5 horse Briggs motor on it" :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol yea theres so many hills around here youve got to be pretty energized to ride anywhere without a motor. The red car is a bugatti kit car built on a vw chassis. we actually stripped it of its vw components and were building a street mid engined rail buggy with the parts. Were trying to sell the body but if we have no buyers we'll probrobly fix it up again

maddogrider said:
Diggin the mini bike with tracks. Hows it ride?
it still needs some finishing touches but its basicly done. Its slow and clunky but works real good in the snow. I built it because as far as i can tell no one has ever built one like it before. so yea its not a great ride but its still fun

Back