New Member from Iowa.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy All,
I’ve checked in with this sight a few times over the last year to check out all the sweet rides people have out there. I've been into classic, rat rod, and lowrider bicycles since I was little (28 years old now). The tinkering stage actually started with my radio flyer wagon that I continually modified and that progressed into bicycles. By middle school I was selling some bicycles at antique shops to fund my first car project (69Chevelle). I regreted selling some of them and have been a collector since. I have a conglomeration of around 50 bikes currently. I was mostly doing restorations and some customs but the price and difficulty in locating some parts has lead me down the rat rod path. I’ve got a lot of old frames and parts that can now be put to good use. Im excited to do some builds and share them with this community! :D

line up of a few bikes at my shop.

couple lowriders I built, the one in the back was my first, being a 69 stingray frame.

:D Welcome from Des Moines. Whereabouts in IA are you? Harlan? Just a guess. Nice lineup!

Back