New member, new project!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

Just joined the site, from Brisbane, Australia and embarking on my first bobber project! Although I'm 30 years old, I'm just doin a 250 Virago, for a number of reasons, so don't bag me too much!!! I'll explain my logic.
1. I have owned about 10 bikes, mainly jap sport but also a couple of late model trumpy's (Daytona, speed Trip and Bonne)
3. I have spent the last 7 years working in bike dealerships so have plenty of contacts and know that they are bulletproof!
2. My other half gave me a $3000 budget and I have to use it to go to and from work, 5 days a week, all weather!

I'm thinking white walls tyres, red rims, flat bars, tiny rear guard, side mount tail lights, matte black paint, custom exhaust and heat wrap pipes but that may change as I go along.

Will keep photo's up.

See ya!

Hummm wonder how you could miss that..Well Howdy and welcome to the site ...may make you want a bicycle or 50. :wink:

WELCOME!........You could build a "killer" bicycle with a $3000 budget! :D

Welcome.Check out thechopperunderground.com.Im a member there.Lots of bobbers and choppers on there.And yes post pics of what you got.

Back