new to intro but member since Nov 25/08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm just a guy from NH that likes building stuff.I like Hunting, bike riding, hiking and working on cars. I work at a company called 1A Auto. Its an online auto parts company. I help locate and list new products for the company, resolve product issues and work with outside vendors for new upcomming parts and pricing. I also do a little marketing for 1A Auto. So I'm a car guy that was introduced to this hobby by Danimal. I like to weld and fabricate stuff. I like biking and being a little unique with my stuff. Toys I've owned and built in the past 3 years consist of the following
MyBikeandstuff.jpg
croppedside.jpg
1970Camaro.jpg
1988Wrangler.jpg
HPIM0215.jpg
So you can only imagine what I would like to do with bikes. Looking forward to meeting other folks from the site here at the swap meets and rides.

Dude I was with you till the jeep and corvette....Just kidding sounds like you have a cool job. Welcome to the forum. :wink: Never did an intro or did I just miss it?

WELCOME.........Back!

Thanks for the welcomes. I think I just got so excited abou the site and building, I missed the intro all together way back when.

Back