New toy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week at work a lady came in with a 80's J.C. Higgins 3 speed with a Bumble Bike 34cc 2 stroke motor on the back of it. She told me she just wanted to get rid of it so I got it off of her. It hasn't been ran since 1993 so i drained the tank and put some new premix in it and got it to run Monday! My plans are to put it on my Boardtrack bike, but since the motor is too wide to fit between the cranks and also utilize the friction drive. I am going to make a jackshaft up and am trying to figure that out. Any info on gearing would be helpful too. I know there has been talk of motorized stuff on here and was wondering if anyone has heard of these Bumble Bike motors? They are not the Chinese motors of today this motor is made in Canada. Just wondering and will try to get pics soon. Troy
Bobscamera012.jpg
[/img]

dont know of the motors, but i LOVE that frame!
is it a girls bike with new top tubes?

thats it, im building a board tracker...

Yeah Tomb it started out as a girls frame and I cut the top tubes out and welded my own in. I lowered the rear triangle threw some rake at it and also laid the seat tube back. Here is another bike I did that started out as a girls frame too. Seems like thats my favorite start to a hack job. Troy
DSCN1541.jpg
[/img]

Back