New Toy!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inspired by ricksters typhoon, got rid of the springer and put different fenders on.
100_0853.jpg

Haha thanks man, I painted chain guard LOOKIE HERE!!
DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1007.jpg

Wait till u guys see the tank insert im gonna make JUST WAIT!!

yea rickster, I was gonna paint Mark's Rick's Rat on mine!! :lol: :lol:
Its been awhile since I was in school but I think the apostrophe makes it mean: Rick is Rat!!! :wink:

i dunno :p Looked cooler with it!! Im planning my tank insert for it.

threw some different fenders on it, front is peaked. Put the struts from the rat rocket on front. Beat up old rack
100_0944.jpg

Markm said:
Its been awhile since I was in school but I think the apostrophe makes it mean: Rick is Rat!!! :wink:

hmmm....

i understand what you are thinking... however...

i'm fairly certain that the " 's " can also be possessive, as in "belonging to someone"

this rat belongs to rick... aka rick's rat. :wink:

though i do agree that Rick is rat...

:p

o.k....changed it again!! apes with tassles, schwinn bag, also with tassles, whitewalls, lost the fenders and threw on a taillight
100_1140.jpg

I like it with out the fenders. This thread is exactly why old bikes are fun. You can keep changing till you get what you like or when you get bored of the old.

Great bike

Clancy

thanx clancy. The way I had it before this was cool but was set up JUST like my '69 panther and I like a little variety!!

Hey dude, get a full 26 in rear crome fender, Bob it and use 1 of ur shorty fenders on front It will set that bike off!

Back