New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what this fender would look like on the MiniMe?
index.php

20quotFat.jpg

This is awesome! I have to say after selling my Beast I was regretting getting rid of it even though I got $200 out of it (Paid $186 then swapped seat, cranks, and handlebars, and let the OG parts go with it) I figure I about broke even and got to ride an awesome bike for a summer. Now they are coming out with another one with gears and disk brakes! Walmart has nailed it. I can't wait to put back the money and buy one. I hope it's an aluminum frame too the beast was a brick!

I got a e-mail and phone call today from Pacific cycles. They said the 20 inch Massif should be for sale around March 15.

Today at 4:51 PM
Dear Jaxon,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mongoose. The Massif 20 inch should be available around the 15th of March, sold online or at Walmart.

Sincerely,

Ronda

Customer Service
|P| 800.626.2811 |F| 800.858.2800
|A| Pacific Cycle
4730 E Radio Tower Lane
Olney, IL 62450

This is awesome! I hope it's an aluminum frame too the beast was a brick!

Looks like the same basic frame and parts. Figure it will be even heavier than the Beast because there are more parts on it. But easier to ride too because it has gears!

Almost bought an old Schwinn today which I don't need. May have to save my money and pop on one of the 26er's.

2/22/2014 Saturday am. Red back in stock. could be the last chance to get one. Or perhaps they will reload.

I bought a Green one about three weeks ago and all colors were still available at that time. I'm not a big derailler fan so I'm thinking of having my rear wheel relaced with the Fat Sturmey Archer 3 Speed.

That is what I am planning for my Screamer build.

OK, but Walmart lists it for ages 6 to 11 - I don't think any of us qualify :D

I have 3 nephews that do!
And it certainly qualifies for a rat rod rebuild.

I got a e-mail and phone call today from Pacific cycles. They said the 20 inch Massif should be for sale around March 15.

Today at 4:51 PM
Dear Jaxon,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mongoose. The Massif 20 inch should be available around the 15th of March, sold online or at Walmart.

Sincerely,

Ronda

Customer Service
|P| 800.626.2811 |F| 800.858.2800
|A| Pacific Cycle
4730 E Radio Tower Lane
Olney, IL 62450
hiya jaxon!
gotta love pacific s customer service they really know how annoy people.lol
but they are relatively good when you need parts.they usually get them to me relatively quick if i use new parts. too bad their products are so shoddy and poorly built. they have potential if they would up their game a bit.
Sean.

I want to see someone take the Massif 20" wheelset and mount it on a Beast. :crazy:

Back