Newbie from sunny Huntington Beach, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi from H.B. 8) My name is Mark. Found this site while looking for parts to finish an old Panther I recently aquired. Lots of very original, custom work being done by the members :D My first bike was a red stingray from the 70's, then a Sears Free Spirit 10 speed. In the early 80's I started riding the new fandangled mountain bikes. Started with a diamond back, and ended with a Fisher Mt Tam........Now, I just want to cruise.....hence the panther.....anyway.......I will post the before and after photos on my first restore job. I just aquired my next project also.....1941 Firestone Flying Ace

Mark in H.B. 8)

welcome from nor cal did a bike show down there years ago in irvine collage i think , just remember i had fun i know that.

welcome to the site thats out of sight. 8)

Welcome Mark. Spent many spring breaks and summers in HB surfing when I was younger. One of my favorite places...ride your bike down and have a fish taco a Wahoo's for me. wish I could!

Latest posts

Back