NEWBIE HOPING TO FIND A NEW HOME....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, Names Dakota and im a newbie to the site. I am floored by the customization that you guys have put into these wicked kool rides. Im into BMX collecting and love Bicycles all the same. I have a thing or two to learn from some of you guys after lurching in the galleries of rat rod bikes. If you guys have bmx bikes or parts laying around and are looking to rid of them please let me know. I have a ton of old vintage bikes to offer up and sale. Thanks and hope to make lots of new friends and be a contributing member to the site.

Regards
Dakota "tried my best" :wink:

There's a few vintage bmx guys here, you'll fit in just fine. What part of the country (or world) are you in?

Glad to have you on board! :D

That's the cool thing about this place...a love for all 2 wheeled contraptions minus the attitudes and egos. :wink:

welcome, and the man himself says it best. nothing but love here and i hope your have many sucessfull builds ahad of you. im a vintage/customized cruiser man with low rider dabblings, he may be a total customized frame handbuilder, she may have a tricked out bmx and they over there are sporting an off the hook, one of a kind custom trike/tandem bike (now there is an idea :mrgreen: ) you are among friends.

Hey Tried, Welcome Aboard...again!

Yeah we met already in the Classified isle. 8)

Thanks guys for the kool welcoming. I can tell allready this is a kool spot to hang with some good ol' folks. Im located in Oklahoma City, OK for the fella asking above. Again thanks for the kool welcome from those who posted. I allready feel at home :D

HELLO & WELCOME ABOARD!enjoy the ride! :wink:

Latest posts

Back