Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily the trick I learned multiple times was to crash by the stairs, or at the bottom if we were jumping them. luckily not on them yet any advice on how to stick the landing?
Just keep running. You aren't falling until you hit the ground.
It's really a lucky story, I was trying to jump from a hill beside the set, and land on the stairs. Wasn't happy with the roll up, so I tried to bail, but too late. Went sorta over the bars, but not all the way. Basically, the front tire went down, back went up, bars in front of the thighs. Sorta wearing the head tube like a thong, running down the stairs, with the bike smacking my back. I'm lucky I got away with all of my teeth

Not me, but similar couldda been taken of me that time on university hill. I Made it to the bottom and caught a tree
View attachment 251757

That's Fabio Wibmer, he's amazing. Check out his youtube channel.

Danny MacAskill is awesome too

Anyone have any good BMX youtube channels to recommend? I watch mostly mountain bike stuff.

I think the surest way for me to get interested in a project is for me to post something like this
I kind of doubt I'll do another BMX bike.

Checking some of the video links I kind of fell in love with the Team Roskelley GT
1699028106844.png

I love the bare metal look, the Tuff wheel on the front, etc. I'm assuming modern geometry must be fantastic.

That being said, this mid-school Redline project is for sale locally for $75 and I think it may wind up in my shed.
1699028350463.png

This forum is a bad influence. I love it!

I think the surest way for me to get interested in a project is for me to post something like this

Checking some of the video links I kind of fell in love with the Team Roskelley GT
View attachment 251786
I love the bare metal look, the Tuff wheel on the front, etc. I'm assuming modern geometry must be fantastic.

That being said, this mid-school Redline project is for sale locally for $75 and I think it may wind up in my shed.
View attachment 251787

This forum is a bad influence. I love it!
You’re welcome 😉

Back