Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right heres a sneak peek of what may come from the SOK garage, Spent some time in photo shop, looks childish I know but I had a great time making this, to me its feasable,
there will be a couple big challenges in the process....but im excited!
please tell me if im not allowed this sort of fab in the muscle bike comp. its very different,
Untitled-1 (2).png

That red raleigh MX looks as tough as anything I seen,looks like it could run over a land mine and come out good still.
I had one as a kid those Raleigh's were made in Canada (45 mins up the road from me) also sold as supercyle,leader I have that fork but missing the top plate

Some European Muscle.
Here in Germany and also in Switzerland we called them Bonanza Rad, which was a brand name first thaz became the general name for this kind of bikes.
Most of the pics I found on this site: https://bonanzarad.wordpress.com/category/bonanzarad/
vaterland.jpg
554947_508736149167502_1336165695_n.jpg
13756130uz.jpg
hwe.jpg
europagelb3.jpg
europagelb2.jpg
europagelb.jpg
radiant2.jpg
radiant1.jpg
mars-topriser.jpg
marsorange.jpg
mars-spezial-mc3a4dchen.jpg
kynast-003.jpg

We see several European ones here in Canada. Quebec had a good relationship in Europe

Wow! Thanx for the cool pics Ignola. A lot of this I have never seen before........

WOW, most of those were really cool! im liking the dual suspension models, looks trick!

All right heres a sneak peek of what may come from the SOK garage, Spent some time in photo shop, looks childish I know but I had a great time making this, to me its feasable,
there will be a couple big challenges in the process....but im excited!
please tell me if im not allowed this sort of fab in the muscle bike comp. its very different,
View attachment 245448
Just saw this...😎🤘
Will both front wheels stear?

Seems like I found myself a new trike project for another build off. Which BO is not decided yet...
(only seller pics so far...)
View attachment 245315
As I'm only interested in the rear axle setup and wheels the seller disassembled it for me, so postage won't kill my (non-existent) budget...
View attachment 245316
View attachment 245317

My wife will kill me, but the offer was to good to pass...
Now I just need a suitable frame to go with the trike axle...thinking of 28" front wheel, mixte frame with a chopped seat tube, ape hanger and a tractor seat with suspension mount maybe...🤔
Trike rear axle is all packed up and on it's way towards me🤗
Screenshot_20230812-095731.png

I found some old handlebars at the bike shop here! So I bought both of them at a discount. Just under 14 bucks. I'm now looking into making a two seater, with one set of cranks. Similar to this, but with a banana seat. Front or rear can pedal, short person up front. It might be all bolt together with no welding. The whole thing might change again before the start.
12 Aug 23 sample.jpg

12 Aug 23 parts.jpg

Last edited:
Back