No More Bikes! More Space for Mockups

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pick, Glad you like it! :)
ZygoteLittle and Randy thanks for checking in!
Here's another angle of my Wife's Eliminator
IMG_0444II.jpg

Well while it was colder,
I got the bikes organized and made some space
Took all the junky, rusted, bent, and loos spoke wheels and took the hubs off them
and gave the left over metal to my vet/scrapper neighbor (everybody wins! ;))
IMG_0470.jpg

Was able to make enough space to try out a few mockups;)
My Hawthorne twin top tube bike is a lot like my Wife's Hercules
Put on the 700 wheels (Shimano hubs) and it weighs 24 lbs with all the steel components on it :cool: Looking forward to swapping the BB into my Wife's bike and installing the Goose chainring for her.
With the new aluminum parts I've going into it, My Hawthorne should be a screamer:)
Think it needs a red stripe on the black rims, What do you guys think?
IMG_0489.jpg

My Wife is getting jazzed about (finally LOL) building the $5 bike
and even asked me about when the Build off starts... :eek::)
IMG_0490.jpg

I've got a couple of different ideas for the buildoff
so I'm looking to just getting the Schwinn twin straight bar together as a rider.
The seating position is perfect and comfortable so it's more of just a rebuild and paint job
IMG_0491.jpg

I've got lots of plans for the Western Flyer which we are going to give to my Sister In Law when she comes in July. Got to paint Little Guy's Stingray soon and got the wheels/tires for the 24" Spaceliner (for my great nephew to ride in MN). Lots of stuff going on and looking forward to getting more bikes built and ridden this year :)

Thanks for looking
Steve

Think it needs a red stripe on the black rims, What do you guys think?
IMG_0489.jpg
I agree! Great looking bike as is, but a red pin-stripe would really ice the cake!

Luke.

Back