NoHo Mass Ride! June 14th! BE THERE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more pics
myjage6a.jpg

gazyre2a.jpg

ahy2azeq.jpg

a2yzaryn.jpg

y8uzutu6.jpg

pa5ezagu.jpg

e6apana4.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know that I was ok. Spent Sunday with Joel limping around his basement while we cleaned bike parts. Drove back to Maine this morning. I'm sore and bruised but nothing broken. Kim was such a sweetheart and called me today to see how I was doing. I love all you guys and thanks for being there for me. I had a great time as usual! I will see you all next time :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that I was ok. Spent Sunday with Joel limping around his basement while we cleaned bike parts. Drove back to Maine this morning. I'm sore and bruised but nothing broken. Kim was such a sweetheart and called me today to see how I was doing. I love all you guys and thanks for being there for me. I had a great time as usual! I will see you all next time :)
q7GzIal.jpg

Ouch that hurt!

[quote="Jane says, post: 827180, member: 20225"
My jeans were destroyed! As you can see there is a perfect imprint of the seam of my pants in my leg. I thought that was pretty humorous!
q7GzIal.jpg

Ouch that hurt![/quote]

Jane, you are one tough cookie, I was about 4-yards behind you when you decided to try and knock that post down (needless to say the post won).

You hit that thing a ton at full-flight. You are very fortunate indeed, as you spun around with such force that your backpack saved you from serious injury when it lifted and absorbed the impact to your head and back when you hit the ground; a frightening sight for those of us that were behind you and witnessed it.

At times you insisted we leave you by going ahead without you – that wasn’t going to happen and never will happen – we NERRB’s take care of each other.
I love all you guys and thanks for being there for me.

We love you too, but next time, please, leave those dam posts’ alone! ;)

Last edited:
Jane, you are one tough cookie, I was about 4-yards behind you when you decided to try and knock that post down (needless to say the post won).

You hit that thing a ton at full-flight. You are very fortunate indeed, as you spun around with such force that your backpack saved you from serious injury when it lifted and absorbed the impact to your head and back when you hit the ground; a frightening sight for those of us that were behind you and witnessed it.

At times you insisted we leave you by going ahead without you – that wasn’t going to happen and never will happen – we NERRB’s take care of each other.

We love you too, but next time, please, leave those dam posts’ alone! ;)

You guys are the greatest group of people I have ever been fortunate to be a part of! I have to thank Joel for introducing me to all you guys. You are all a pretty awesome bunch of people <3

You guys are the greatest group of people I have ever been fortunate to be a part of! I have to thank Joel for introducing me to all you guys. You are all a pretty awesome bunch of people <3
Thank you, Jane.

Back