Normbilt is in the Building

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was turned on the this by a friend. Wow I'm amazed. I never thought I could find so many cool rides.
What I Ride... Well Just about anything that has a Pulse. I don't paint,or make frames. But I do Build and love to trick out Bikes.

I live and grew up in a Little Suburb Northwest of Chicago. So that means I grew up riding Schwinns I have about sixteen bikes right now.
I comute to work daily. I have a Daily Fixed Comuter but once in awhile I'll ride a Different bike each day for a week.

I love the ride of steel bikes but I do ride Aluminum Bikes that I Like. I have a Carbon Bike that really hasn't wow me at all.

Thanks to Rat Rod for letting people Express themselfs

JUST RIDE
Normbilt

Mooneyes03.jpg

BoneyFinger011.jpg

RatRide011.jpg

welcome!!! im diggin your bikes. especially the mtb bike with the kenda flames on it!!!

Easy E

elvis51 said:
welcome!!! im diggin your bikes. especially the mtb bike with the kenda flames on it!!! Easy E

Thanks Easy E
I'm not done with it.I'm building a fixed wheelset for it and run it brakeless with fixed cog.
I have a Freewheel on it now and the disc brake on front is the only brake that works with those 3.0 tires. :D

RatRide013.jpg

sounds like a sweet ride in the making!!! do u ever take it down trails? how does it ride with those tires on there?

Easy E

ya that mountain bike is sweet. so you have a lot of other bikes to post pics of. hint hint.

Back