NOTHING BUT FINNED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tail_Fin.jpg

Your looking at a one off custom bicycle built by me, I when above and beyone this bike is turly one of a kind with a VIN and document as the only tail finned bike ever so there will be no copies whats cool about this bike is its been to may shows SEMA 06. How did i come up with the idea honsetly i have no idea I just built it and have it some ground effect lights under the rear fender with what i came up with the MOOD Head light it changes colors for RED,BLUE,GREEN,YELLOW,PURPLE,etc and have many more trick up my sleves for the bike build off.... Please Feel free to tell me what you think of my bikes I have many more coming

Please post more pictures, especially the bike at the SEMA show. Would also like better pictures of the light setups.

Well My bikes would what people dream of that seem that can be done but i'll do it any way and I want my work to be 100 percent prefect, if you like E mail me and lol maybe we could come up with a fresh idea
HEARTANDSOUL.jpg

Autum.jpg

I never make a hobby into a business, because it might not be fun anymore. Plus I might have to spread my work to thin----to many hobbies.

Lichopper said:
I was thinking it over to making wild custom bikes as like a small buisness

I thought about that too.....BUT....that means that I would actually have to sell one :!: :!: :!: :cry:
no thanx thats too much drama I'm keeping MY bikes.lol :mrgreen:

Well I build Top end Car and i quickly learned its all steel on wheels and if you loved it that much you can make another, I just like making something different and watch other people enjoy it, And heck look at my other bike i build you could have Hotties hanging off the handel bars

well I have to agree on that one :wink:

The TirePEELER will be finished soon and I'm planing on putting in the contest lol you think anyone will be worried about my mad skills?

Please don't take this wrong, I love the hotties but could we see the bike please? Don't get rid of the hotties, just show more of the bike :wink: . I really like what I can see, very nice, keep 'em commin'...Kelly

Lichopper said:
The TirePEELER will be finished soon and I'm planing on putting in the contest lol you think anyone will be worried about my mad skills?

Post the "before" pic of the frame or donor bike in RRBO and keep us updated with pictures.

Lichopper said:
you think anyone will be worried about my mad skills?

I think you'll have a run for your money...my feeling is the competition will be tight. Some of the guys on this forum can be pretty creative. :wink:

Just make sure you follow the rules and all will be groovy. :mrgreen:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=512

Keep in mind that the build off is mostly for fun .. no big prizes.

It's a good way for the members to get creative and also give other members some new ideas on things they may want to do on their own future bikes.

I know I've picked up several great ideas just from looking at the progress posts on all of the bikes. I'm always amazed at how people can come up with some fairly simple things to do that look great, work great, add a little something to the bike, etc.

I especially like the ideas that come along with a "how to", such as building that great looking V8 headbadge or recovering a seat. Thanks to everyone for those posts.

RatRodDad said:
Keep in mind that the build off is mostly for fun .. no big prizes.

It's a good way for the members to get creative and also give other members some new ideas on things they may want to do on their own future bikes.

I know I've picked up several great ideas just from looking at the progress posts on all of the bikes. I'm always amazed at how people can come up with some fairly simple things to do that look great, work great, add a little something to the bike, etc.

I especially like the ideas that come along with a "how to", such as building that great looking V8 headbadge or recovering a seat. Thanks to everyone for those posts.

I agree 100%
I,m not going to be in this build off but you can bet $$ i will be in the next. just from being here a few days you all have opened my eyes to a bunch of new ideas. i try to be original but sometimes we all need a little insight.

Thanks all. :lol:

Latest posts

Back