NOTHING BUT FINNED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really dont think anyone here is going to be concerned about your "mad skillz"...

i have only been on this board a short time, so maybe i dont know what i am talking about... (rat rod, let me know if i over step any boundaries...)
but the way i see it, is as a friendly place where everyone helps one another out. there isnt this "my bike is better than yours" attitude. everyone is supportive of one another. i dont think you are going to breeze in here and easily impress anyone with how many "hotties" you have hanging off your handlebars...

if all you care about is, whether or not people are going to be scared of your "mad skillz", i think you may have the wrong attitude. i look at the build off as a friendly contest between friends, for FUN.
everyone will learn something, see the bikes that everyone is working on, and meet some nice people who share interests.

as far as i'm concerned, anyone who enters the contest, and completes a ridable bike, and has a good time doing it, wins.

correct me if i'm wrong.
also this wasnt meant to be offensive, just wanted to get that off my chest.

by the way, everybody's build off bikes look awesome! everyone is doing a killer job...

oct.

I agree Oct. Fun is what its all about!!!Plus everyone in the buildoff will have a "new" cool bike with a really cool story and progress pics to go with it. Lets all keep it FUN!!

Lichopper said:
The TirePEELER will be finished soon and I'm planing on putting in the contest lol you think anyone will be worried about my mad skills?

Bring it on tough guy!

.....or chill out and have some fun like we all are!
your skills are good...very good! but when you yell it out loud,well

"A wise man once said................"
nothing.

Nice Bikes,welcome aboard,I look forward to SEEING more of
your work.

peace,
Kev.

as many of you know i too work in the bizz building custom bikes for customers as well as restorations etc.... i will admit that sometimes i get not what i would call burnt out just tired then i remember i get paid to do what i love now. also now that my customs have so much more exposiure i get guys all the time saying how sick my bikes are and original. it is something that i am not used to and normally become somewhat bashfull lol. so bring on your mad skills my friend the more the merrier.

Latest posts

Back