Nothing special... 11 of them.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our local trash/scrap hauler brings me bikes that he cleans from peoples garages and whatnot. I take whatever he drops off 'cuz I don't want him to stop. Always a huge treat to come home from a bad day at work and see a couple new bikes in the driveway!!! When I'm done with them I put them in another pile and he takes them away again!

I love living in a small town.

jackdaw said:
Our local trash/scrap hauler brings me bikes that he cleans from peoples garages and whatnot. I take whatever he drops off 'cuz I don't want him to stop. Always a huge treat to come home from a bad day at work and see a couple new bikes in the driveway!!! When I'm done with them I put them in another pile and he takes them away again!

I love living in a small town.

This is my process, I grab parts that are good like cranks, alloy pedals, stems, bars and grips, wheel, and give them the leftovers, it's a great process we both help each other because not all the bikes I get are from him, so he gets those scraps too. He makes money to live, I get bike parts, and he helps me from getting too much trash in my yard.

Latest posts

Back