OK Ricky ~ S'Cool is in Session, How about some Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Ricky - you've given us older generation a look see into those high school years. Your a another year older and have stayed true to yourself a a comitted scholar, Rat Rod Biker and photo journalist. We need more pics! How about " A day in the Life of the Rickster", LOL 8)

BTW - I checked out your YouTube singing extravaganza and nearly fell off my chair laughing!

How about a Rickster version of Bille Jean??? :roll:

Now that you say that Man.. Wait till monday. :) Im making a video lol. This is gonna be awesome haha.

Idk bout pics, the schools really cracking down on rules this year. No electronics. Ill try. :D

I have a video i need to upload now, You ever hear "Ace of Base, The Sign" i made a video to that lol :mrgreen:

Glad ya like my stuff ..... Im getting pictures tonight. FIRST HOME FOOTBALL GAME.

ricksterr1221 said:
No electronics.
We call our new assistant principal the electronics nazi.
The rules changed and nobody knew last year. You couldnt listen to cd players or Mp3 players...the guy was walking with pockets/hands full of electronics...jerk

Oh...and by the way, do you play marine city in football?
i dont know if we get that far...lol

Idk, but if our team plays yours, Prepare to die. :D WE PWN YOUUU! Lol

Latest posts

Back