Olympic BMX on TV tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NBC is going to air BMX tonight around midnight EST, don't know about you west coasters. Mike Day has the fastest time in practice so hopefully America will go home with gold in the first year of BMX supercross. If you have never seen a UCI supercross competition they are awesome, check it out.

Nope, you didn't miss it. 12:35 on the main NBC channel. Don't know if it's practice or qualifying though. Tomorrow is the mens and womens finals.

they just said 2morrows semi final, i thin us has yet 2 qualify. :D sweet somthing cool 1 Watch on tv.

Day won the first moto, Kyle Bennett got 2nd in his. Hopefully these two will win medals tomorrow.

Go the Aussies! :lol: :D :D

Luke Madill lives about 5 minutes from me (in fact I drove past tonight), he even got Red Bull to create a replica of the Olympic track on his property so he could train for them!
80366801.jpg

I was sitting in a restaurant the other day at lunch and they had the TV tuned to NBC. They did a profile piece on the BMX team and showed some awesome video of the team in action. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thanks!!!

The Aussies are very fast. I think the podium will consist of America,Australia,and Latvia, we'll just have to see in what order though :p

Thanks Steve. Was there any velodrome videos? I hate how it never gets coverage or even mention, the Beijing track is amazing.

Looks like the mens final is on tonight at 9:00pm EST. All three USA men have made it to the finals.

We're getting plenty of track cycling coverage :D What about Anna Meares - from broken back to silver medal in less than a year! :shock: :D

And stumbled across this and just had to share :wink:
British cyclist Victoria Pendleton
0,,6185475,00.jpg

Jill Kitner (USA) Bronze, Mike Day(USA) Silver, Donny Robinson(USA) Bronze. Not too shabby!

Latest posts

Back